Sunday, January 23, 2011

Questions?

Well, considering Nightcrawler made this account, and the cat's out of the bag about the P.T.C. at all, I might as well go ahead and let you all know, I have my own blog now.

I'm willing to answer most questions pertaining to the Paranormal Termination Consortium and it's activities. Anything not explicitly related to this 'Slender Man' thing, feel free to ask.

I'll also be posting about my day on occasion.

http://paranormaltermination.blogspot.com/

Now then, we have some potential leads on B2, but we haven't tracked him down yet.

Will update if situation changes.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting... I followed you (on the blog) but for some reason the profile image and name isn't turning up. Odd. Oh well.

    I'll keep an eye out for that post. I have a random question though, why did Nightcrawler stop posting to this blog? I know B2 took over for a while, but I thought that since he's gone Nightcrawler might have had something to add.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do realize he's been placed in charge of an anti-Slender Man task force, right? That kind of thing eats up your time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is true, I didn't think of that.

    ReplyDelete