Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Damn it.

I've been rendered completely incapable of communication with Hunter Squad or Basroil Squad. This isn't good. I've been away for far too long, and now I'm effectively on my own unless something happens, or they see fit to contact me themselves.

As such, this blog will continue to see use until such a time as more private methods of communication have been rendered useful for my purposes again. Situation reports will be irregular due to obvious reasons.

Also, I may spontaneously decide to fit in some information regarding my day, as these blogs are commonly intended. If the mood strikes me, you may get to hear about my workplace, or perhaps my favorite color.

I wish Basroil and Hunter Squads would check in. Still no word on Cypher Squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment